[TYPES/announce] APLAS'11 poster session - Extended deadline: 7th October
md466 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 29 12:59:45 EDT 2011
APLAS: CALL FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
*** NEW SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 7th OCTOBER, 2011 ***
The Ninth Asian Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems
5-7th December 2011
*EXTENDED DEADLINE* for Abstract Submission: 7th October, 2011
APLAS 2011 will include a poster session during the conference. The
poster session aims to give students and professionals an opportunity to
present technical materials to the research community, and to get
responses from other researchers in the field.
Poster contributions are sought in all areas of programming languages
and systems, including the following topics:
- semantics, logics, foundational theory;
- design of languages and foundational calculi;
- type systems;
- compilers, interpreters, abstract machines;
- program derivation, analysis, transformation;
- software security, safety, verification;
- concurrency, constraints, domain-specific languages;
- tools for programming, verification, implementation.
A space of A1 paper size (594 mm wide and 841 mm high) will be provided
for each presentation. If you need more space, contact the poster chair
(mike.dodds AT cl.cam.ac.uk). To prepare a good poster, search the Web
for "poster presentation" and you will find many useful resources.
Each presenter should e-mail a 1-2 page abstract in PDF or PostScript to
the poster chair (Mike Dodds: mike.dodds AT cl.cam.ac.uk) by October
7th 2011. The abstract should include the title, author(s),
affiliation(s), and summary of the work. A LaTeX template is available
at http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~md466/aplas2011/aplas_poster_template.tex .
The program of the poster session will be announced by October 21st,
2011. We hope to accommodate every poster, but may restrict
presentations (based on relevance and interest to the community) due to
- 1-2 pages abstract submission *EXTENDED* 7th October 2011
- announcement of poster session program 21st October 2011
- conference 5th-7th December 2011
For additional information, clarifications, questions, or special
requirements, please contact the APLAS 2011 Poster Chair, Mike Dodds
(mike.dodds AT cl.cam.ac.uk).
More information about the Types-announce