[TYPES/announce] Short Notice: Wessex Theory Seminar, *Thu Oct 6*, Imperial College London

Pattinson, Dirk d.pattinson at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 10:36:15 EDT 2011

Dear all:

following the just-in-time approval of the date for a PhD defense, we are making use of the presence of the examiners  to hold a small workshop the following day, i.e.

on: Thursday, October 6, 2011, 12:00 onwards
at: Department of Computing, Imperial College London, 180 Queen's Gate, London, UK
in: Room 217/218 (ground floor, Queen's Gate entrance)

that everybody is cordially invited to attend. The preliminary schedule is as follows:

12:00 - 1:00 lunch (Coco Momo / Senior Common Rom)
1:00 - 2:00 Alexander Kurz: Regular languages with binders
2:00 - 2:30 coffee
2:30 - 3:15 Dirk Pattinson: Towards Coinductive Fixpoint Logics
3:15 - 4:00 James Brotherston: Craig interpolation in displayable logics
4:00 - 4:30 coffee
4:30 - 5:30 Dexter Kozen: TBA
5:30 -      Pub / Dinner

If you would like to join us for lunch, please meet us either outside rooms 217/218 or in the (adjacent) foyer of the Queen's Gate entrance. Your best bet to reach the department is to take the underground to Gloucester Road, walk along Gloucester Road and then take a right into Queen's Gate Terrace:

http://g.co/maps/dtjhg

If you enter the building at 180 Queen's Gate, Rooms 217/218 will be on your immediate left, behind glass double doors. Access to the seminar room is (unfortunately) swipe card only, but we will be able to see you (and let you in) from the seminar room. If there are any questions, please feel free to email me.

With all due apologies for the short notice,

Dirk.