[TYPES/announce] Call for Participation to parallelism workshop: DAMP 2012

Umut Acar umut at mpi-sws.org
Thu Dec 8 03:41:09 EST 2011

Making plans for POPL 2012? Please join us for a fun workshop on
parallelism co-located with POPL 2012.

This year we are honored to have two excellent (invited) speakers, Simon
Peyton Jones and Douglas Carmean, who will cover the software and the
hardware sides of parallelism.  Thanks to the generous support of Intel,
our registration rates are at their historic lows.  At the workshop, lunch
will also be provided, which we hope will make time for more interaction.

We look forward to seeing you at DAMP 2012.

For more information and program, please visit our web site:

http://www.mpi-sws.org/~umut/damp2012/

-- Umut