[TYPES/announce] Agda Implementors' Meeting XV

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Tue Dec 20 11:54:55 EST 2011

                    Agda Implementors' Meeting XV
                        Call for participation
     http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.AIMXV

The fifteenth Agda Implementors' Meeting will be held in Hotel
Aurachhof in Fischbachau near Munich 2012-02-20 to 2012-02-25
(Mon to Sat). Everyone with a genuine interest in Agda is invited
to attend. The meeting will be similar to previous ones:

   * Presentations concerning theory, implementation, and use cases
     of Agda.

   * Discussions around issues of the Agda language.

   * Plenty of time to work on or in Agda, in collaboration with the
     other participants.

Important dates:

   2011-01-10:                Deadline for registration
   2011-02-20 to 2011-02-25:  AIM XV

The deadline for registration is necessary to finalize the deal
with the conference venue Hotel Aurachhof.

To register, reply to me, filling out the form below.

For more information, please visit the AIM XV web page:

   http://wiki.portal.chalmers.se/agda/pmwiki.php?n=Main.AIMXV

Looking forward to seeing you in Bavaria soon!

Andreas

----8<------------------------------------------------------------------
Registration form

Name:
Affiliation:
email:

Accomodation:
* Date of arrival:
* Date of departure:

Excursion:
* Alpine skiing (yes/no):
* Nordic skiing (yes/no):

Program:
* I'd like to give a talk or lead a discussion (yes/no):
Title:
Abstract: (optional)

* Suggestion for code-sprint (optional):

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/