[TYPES/announce] VMCAI 2012: call for participation
rybal at in.tum.de
Thu Dec 22 09:40:05 EST 2011
-------------- CALL FOR PARTICIPATION --------------
13th International Conference on
Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation
Philadelphia, USA, January 25-27, 2012
Early registration deadline is December 24.
VMCAI provides a forum for researchers from the communities of
Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation,
facilitating interaction, cross-fertilization, and advancement of
hybrid methods that combine these and related areas.
* Alex Aiken: New applications of underapproximations in static analysis
* Rajeev Alur: Computer augmented program engineering
* Ahmed Bouajjani: Abstract domains for automated reasoning about list-manipulating programs with infinite data
* Tobias Nipkow: Teaching semantics with a proof assistant: teach proofs, not logic!
* Ranjit Jhala: Software verification with liquid types
The VMCAI 2012 program encompasses 26 regular papers.
Viktor & Andrey
More information about the Types-announce