[TYPES/announce] Call for papers: Types for Proofs and Programs
bengt at chalmers.se
Wed Apr 4 16:35:59 EDT 2012
Call for papers: Types for Proofs and Programs
The post-proceedings of TYPES 2011, which was held in Bergen, are open
to everyone, also those who did not participate in the conference. We
welcome submissions on any topic related to TYPES, including but not
limited to the following:
- Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics.
- Applications of type theory.
- Dependently typed programming.
- Industrial uses of type theory technology.
- Meta-theoretic studies of type systems.
- Proof-assistants and proof technology.
- Automation in computer-assisted reasoning.
- Links between type theory and functional programming.
- Formalisation of mathematics using type theory.
Paper submission deadline: 2012-06-01
Notification of acceptance: 2012-10-31
* Papers must be submitted using EasyChair:
* Authors have the option to include an attachment (.zip or .tgz)
containing mechanised proofs, but reviewers are not obliged to take
these attachments into account. Attachments will not be published
together with the papers.
* The post-proceedings will be published in LIPIcs (Leibniz
International Proceedings in Informatics,
http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics), an open-access series
of conference proceedings.
* Authors of accepted papers retain copyright, but are expected to sign
an author agreement with Schloss Dagstuhl—Leibniz-Zentrum für
* For information about how to prepare submissions, see
* Page limit: 15 pages.
* In case of questions, contact one of the editors.
Nils Anders Danielsson University of Gothenburg
Bengt Nordström Chalmers University of Technology
Andreas Abel Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Hugo Herbelin INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt
Zhaohui Luo Royal Holloway University of London
Claudio Sacerdoti Coen University of Bologna
Tarmo Uustalu Tallinn University of Technology
More information about the Types-announce