[TYPES/announce] MSRC Researcher and Postdoc positions

Matthew Parkinson mattpark at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 15 03:34:29 EDT 2012

The following advertisement might be of interested to readers of the TYPES mailing list.

Matt
--

Open Research Positions

MSR-Cambridge is seeking candidates from all areas of Computer  Science, including theoretical foundations, systems, networking,  programming languages, and machine learning. We are also interested  in candidates doing research at the frontiers of Computer Science with other disciplines (such as finance, biology). We give higher priority to the overall originality and promise of the candidate's work than to the candidate's sub-area of specialization.

We have both researcher positions (with no end date) as well as 2 year postdoctoral researcher positions.

We will be reviewing applications on February 1, 2013, thus candidates are strongly encouraged to submit applications by that date; however, applications will be considered.

To learn more, please read http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/jobs/fulltime/researcher.aspx

Apply here: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/jobs/fulltime/apply_researcher.aspx