[TYPES/announce] Assistant professor position at Wesleyan University

Norman Danner ndanner at wesleyan.edu
Tue Oct 23 21:06:26 EDT 2012

[
The targeted areas for this position includes databases, and we would be
happy to have candidates with strong backgrounds in types and
programming languages.  Please feel free to contact me (Norman Danner)
if you have any questions about the position.
]

The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Wesleyan
University invites applications for a tenure track assistant
professorship in Computer Science to begin in the academic year
2013-2014. Candidates must possess, or be close to completing, a
Ph.D.degree, and must have strong records in both research and teaching.
We encourage candidates in all areas of Computer Science to apply, but
especially encourage candidates in databases, machine learning, and
computer graphics. Teaching duties will be three courses per year. To
ensure full consideration applications must be received by December 1,
2012, and include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research statement,
teaching statement and at least three letters of recommendation, one of
which discusses teaching. Applications must be submitted online at
academicjobsonline.org. Other correspondence regarding this position may
be sent by email to csjob at wesleyan.edu or to Computer Science Search
Committee, Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Wesleyan
University, Middletown, CT 06459. For more information about the
Department please visit http://www.wesleyan.edu/mathcs/.

Wesleyan University is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes
applications from women and historically underrepresented minority
groups. Inquiries regarding Title IX, Section 504, or any other
non-discrimination policies should be directed to: Sonia Manjon, PhD,
Chief Diversity Officer, smanjon at wesleyan.edu.

--
Norman Danner - ndanner at wesleyan.edu - http://ndanner.web.wesleyan.edu
  Department of Mathematics and Computer Science - Wesleyan University