[TYPES/announce] Kohei Honda

Simon Gay Simon.Gay at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 11:16:19 EST 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I am very sorry to give you the tragic and shocking news that Kohei
Honda has passed away, after suffering a stroke at the weekend.

This is a terrible loss for all of us personally; for our field, in
which Kohei was so active; and of course especially for Nobuko.

Simon Gay

Dr Simon Gay                    School of Computing Science
Senior Lecturer in              Sir Alwyn Williams Building
Computing Science               University of Glasgow
                                 Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK
Phone: +44 141 330 6035
Fax:   +44 141 330 4913
Email: simon at dcs.gla.ac.uk