[TYPES/announce] Final Call for Workshops CONCUR 2013
Pedro R. D'Argenio
dargenio at famaf.unc.edu.ar
Sun Jan 6 16:52:27 EST 2013
[We apologise for multiple copies.]
* CONCUR 2013 * (http://www.concur-conferences.org/concur2013)
Call for affiliated workshops
The 24th Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR 2013) will be held
from August 26th to August 31st 2013, in Buenos Aires, Argentina. It
will be co-located with the 10th International Conference on
Quantitative Evaluation of SysTems (QEST), the 11th International
Conference on Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems FORMATS
and the 8th International Symposium on Trustworthy Global Computing
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit proposals for
workshops to be affiliated to CONCUR 2013, on topics related to
concurrency theory and its applications. Example topics include:
semantics, logics, verification techniques for concurrent systems,
cross-fertilization between industry and academia and opportunities
for young and prospective researchers.
Past CONCUR conferences have been accompanied by successful workshops
on a variety of topics, such as formal and foundational methods,
models of systems (biological, timed), security issues, semantical
issues, and verification methods. See the following links for examples
of past workshops:
The purpose of the workshops is to provide participants with a
friendly, interactive atmosphere for presenting novel ideas and
discussing their application.
The workshops take place on Monday, August 26th and Saturday, August 31st, 2013.
Proposals should include:
* The name and the preferred date of the proposed workshop.
* Proposed workshop duration.
* A short scientific summary of the topic, its scope and
significance, including a discussion on the relation with CONCUR
* If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop,
including dates, organizers, submission and acceptance counts, and
* Procedures for selecting papers and/or talks, plans for
dissemination (for example, proceedings and special issues of
journals), and the expected number of participants.
Workshop proposals due: January 14, 2013
Notification of acceptance: January 21, 2013
Workshops: August 26 and August 3, 2013
Submissions to: Eduardo Bonelli (ebonelli at unq.edu.ar) and Diego
Garbervetsky (diegog at dc.uba.ar)
The CONCUR organization offers:
* Link from the CONCUR web site.
* Setup of meeting space, and related equipment.
* On-line and on-site registration to the workshop.
* One free workshop registration (for an invited speaker)
The main responsibility of organizing a workshop goes to the workshop
* Workshop publicity (possibly including call for papers, submission
and review process).
* Scheduling workshop activities in collaboration with the CONCUR
For more information, please contact us via email ebonelli at unq.edu.ar
and diego at dc.uba.ar
The CONCUR 2013 workshop chairs,
Eduardo Bonelli and Diego Garbervetsky
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Types-announce