[TYPES/announce] MOD 2013 - Call for Applications

Helmut Seidl seidl at in.tum.de
Wed Feb 27 10:04:08 EST 2013

Hello,

could you please publish the following call for applications?

Thank you in advance!
                           Helmut

============================

Our next edition of the

*International  Summer School Marktoberdorf 2013*

on

*Software Systems Safety*

is ready for application from now and by *March 11, 2013* at the latest.

*Lecturers* are

Patrice Godefroid (USA), Orna Grumberg (IL), Sumit Gulwani (USA), Gerwin
Klein (AUS), Marta Kwiatkowska (UK), Ralf Küsters (D), Rupak Majumdar
(D), Sharad Malik (USA), Tobias Nipkow (D), David Sands (S), Helmut
Seidl (D),     Eran Yahav (IL)

The "Marktoberdorf Summer School" is a two weeks' course for young
computer scientists and mathematicians working in the field of formal
software and systems development. Our challenge is to give in-depth
presentations of state-of-the-art topics in formal Software Engineering
and to promote international contacts and collaborations with leading
researchers and young scientists based on our excellent networking in
the Summer School Marktoberdorf series.

Further information with lecturer's topics and the application form are
available by

http://asimod.in.tum.de/

Do you have further questions or are you interested in our poster and
flyer, please don't hesitate to contact: Dr. Katharina Spies,
asimod at in.tum.de