[TYPES/announce] Open PhD Position at DemTech/IT University of Copenhagen

Carsten Schürmann carsten at demtech.dk
Thu Sep 5 17:47:39 EDT 2013

Dear all,

I am looking for a PhD student to join the DemTech research project (www.demtech.dk).  DemTech's broad mission is about the role of technology in democratic processes. We work on topics including software and requirements engineering, information security, program verification, cryptography, in particular everlasting privacy, but also logic methods, concurrency, and computational social choice.  We work actively with and on proof assistants.  The folks here at DemTech use Agda, Coq, Twelf, and Celf.

The successful candidate is expected to define a PhD project within one or several of the aforementioned areas.  He or she will  join a vibrant and international research group consisting of  several faculty members, postdocs, and  PhD students.

DemTech is working with many governmental institutions around the world.

The position runs for three or four years.  The application deadline is

13th October 2013, at 23:59 CET.

Please note that this is a strict deadline. For more information and how to submit your application, please visit

https://delta.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=119&ProjectId=148867&departmentId=3439&MediaId=5

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
- Carsten