[TYPES/announce] Postdoc position - Athens

Yannis Smaragdakis smaragd at di.uoa.gr
Thu Jan 9 15:40:39 EST 2014

[This is an informal announcement, with a formal call for applications
possibly to follow in the future.]
I am seeking a postdoctoral research associate at the University of
Athens, for a program generation/language design project, but also with
significant leeway for other pursuits, as long as our interests align.
The position is available immediately (initially for 1.5 years but with
the possibility of longer-term funding). The gross salary is at slightly
over 28Keuros/yr. Please visit http://www.di.uoa.gr/~smaragd/
<http://cgi.di.uoa.gr/%7Esmaragd/> for information on my research
interests and latest work and contact me for details on the position,
life in Greece (esp. as a non-Greek speaker), potential for non-EU
citizens, and any other research or pragmatic questions you may have.

Thanks...
   Yannis.