[TYPES/announce] Teaching Lectureship in Computer Science at Leicester UK

Roy Crole rlc3 at mcs.le.ac.uk
Wed Apr 9 04:44:21 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

The University of Leicester is advertising a Lectureship in Computer Science which is a /teaching dominant/ position. The details are here:

 http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/personnel/job-vacancies/?newms=jj&id=85771&newlang=1

Such a position might be compared to that of a Teaching Fellow, but with higher expectations in terms of contribution, and the potential for promotion.

While I appreciate that many readers of this list who are seeking full time jobs will regard research as a high (indeed top) priority,
I think there are likely to be readers who are interested or can usefully pass this information on.

Please note that the application deadline is 16th April; I apologise for the late notice.

Kind Regards,

Roy Crole.