[TYPES/announce] Second call for participation: summer school on programming techniques (EJCP 2014)

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Mon May 5 04:00:13 EDT 2014

ÉCOLE JEUNES CHERCHEURS EN PROGRAMMATION 2014

Rennes, June 16 - June 20, 2014.

*New* We now propose a registration fee with no accommodations for
local participants.

The summer school for young researchers in programming will take place
from the 16th to the 20th of May, in Rennes. This school is
mainly for first year PhD students, but other PhD students and
researchers are of course welcome to attend. It is now possible to
register through the school web site at http://ejcp2014.inria.fr/
(direct link for online registration, which is preferred:
http://registration.gipco-adns.com/site/2784/EJCP+2014-Inscription).

The school offers two tracks this year: one on software engineering, the
other on programming and verification. Students will be able to choose
which courses they want to take from each track. Most courses will also
include lab sessions. The courses will be given in English if requested.

The program of the school is as follows.

| Date | Software Engineering                      | Programming and Verification                     |
|------+-------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------|
|   16 | To be determined                          | Parallel program calculation in Coq              |
|      | (Jean-Raymond Abrial)                     | (Frédéric Loulergue)                             |
|   17 | Services and Component Based computing    | Programming with Dependent Types                 |
|      | (Lionel Seinturier)                       | (Ulf Norell)                                     |
|   18 | Model-based Test Generation               | Programming the Diffuse Web                      |
|      | (Bruno Legeard)                           | (Manuel Serrano)                                 |
|   19 | Empirical Studies in Software Engineering | Programming and Proving : Practice with FoCaLiZe |
|      | (Houari Sahraoui)                         | (François Pessaux)                               |
|   20 | Compilation, Optimization, Debug methods  | Computer-aided cryptographic proofs              |
|      | (Florent Bouchez, Christophe Guillon)     | (Gilles Barthe)                                  |

The registration deadline is set to May 16th, 2014. Do not hesitate to
forward this message to anybody who may be interested, in particular 1st
year PhD students doing research in the areas of this school.

Best regards,

Alan Schmitt