[TYPES/announce] Lectureships at Middlesex

Jaap Boender j.boender at mdx.ac.uk
Sun Jun 22 05:55:42 EDT 2014

Middlesex University London is advertising six lectureships in Computer
Science with salaries £34,737 to £39,903 (inclusive of London weighting).

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AIY566/lecturer-in-computer-science/

The closing date for applications is 25th June 2014 (apologies for the late
notice). The department of Computer Science has a very active Foundations of
Computing group

http://www.cs.mdx.ac.uk/foundations/

that would be keen to support good candidates. For informal enquiries please
contact Barnaby Martin <B.Martin at mdx.ac.uk>.

Lecturer in Foundations of Computing
Middlesex University, School of Science and Technology
Hendon Town Hall, T120 - tel +44 (0) 208 41 13645

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.