[TYPES/announce] Luca Cardelli Fest, September 8-9, MSR Cambridge

Andy Gordon (RESEARCH) adg at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 4 15:23:26 EDT 2014

Dear TYPES,

We are holding an event to honour Luca Cardelli on Monday-Tuesday September 8-9, 2014, at Microsoft Research Cambridge.

http://research.microsoft.com/lucacardellifest

We have assembled an exciting program of talks by Luca’s collaborators and colleagues, over a couple of days, with a dinner on the Monday evening at Downing College.

Please considering attending! We welcome additional participants at the lectures – please contact Lyndsay Upex a-lyupex at microsoft.com<mailto:a-lyupex at microsoft.com> to register for the event. Registration is required but free, and includes lunches and breaks.

We may also be able to accommodate a small number of additional participants at the dinner at Downing College (with a separate fee). Please enquire if you are interested.

Please note that places are limited so do register early!

Martin Abadi
Philippa Gardner
Andrew D. Gordon
Radu Mardare