[TYPES/announce] Postdoc in formal methods at DTU

Flemming Nielson fnie at dtu.dk
Fri Sep 12 07:41:02 EDT 2014

[Please note that applicants with a background in types are very welcome]

The IDEA4CPS centre at DTU Compute has a new opening for one or two postdocs.

With this call we are particularly interested in candidates that can interact with our research within one of the following areas:

(a) The development of quantitative and qualitative models and analyses for security.

(b) The development and implementation of quantitative analysis techniques for multi-criteria problems related to safety, security and performance.

Applications must be submitted by October 29'th, 2014 according to the procedure described at http://www.dtu.dk/english/career/job?id=92dd14eb-78de-48c4-88ee-8e4668aa91fe

Hanne Riis Nielson <hrni at dtu.dk<mailto:hrni at dtu.dk>>
Flemming Nielson <fnie at dtu.dk<mailto:fnie at dtu.dk>>