[TYPES/announce] CoqPL 2015 2nd Call for Presentations

Matthieu Sozeau matthieu.sozeau at inria.fr
Thu Sep 18 14:09:24 EDT 2014

!!!!! (FREE) PRE-REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR VISAS: October 10th !!!!!
!!!!!    https://regmaster4.com/2015conf/POPL15/register.php   !!!!!

                         CoqPL 2015

                 Coq for Programming Languages
                             --
              A Coq users and developers meeting
               January 18th 2015, Mumbai, India

                    CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

               http://coqpl.cs.washington.edu/

Workshop Overview
-----------------

The CoqPL workshop provides an opportunity for programming languages
researchers to meet and interact with one another and members from the
core Coq development team. At the meeting, we will discuss upcoming new
features, see talks and demonstrations of exciting current projects,
solicit feedback for potential future changes, and generally work to
strengthen the vibrant community around our favorite proof assistant.
Topics in scope:

* General purpose libraries and tactic language extensions.

* Domain-specific libraries aroud programming language formalization and
verification;

* Tools, in the form of IDEs, profilers, tracers, debuggers,
and testing tools;

* Experiment reports, general practice and experience with
Coq, e.g., in an education or industry context.

To foster open discussion of cutting edge research which can later be
published in full conference proceedings, we will not publish papers
from the workshop. However, presentations will be recorded and the
videos made publicly available.

Invited Speaker
---------------
Adam Chlipala, MIT

Workshop Format
---------------

The workshop format will be driven by you, members of the community. We
will solicit abstracts for talks and proposals for demonstrations and
flesh out format details based on responses. We expect the final program
to include experiment reports, panel discussions and invited talks. Talks
will be selected according to relevance to the workshop, based on the
submission of an extended abstract.

Submission Details
------------------

* Abstract Submission : Friday, October 17th, 2014
* Author Notification : Friday, October 31st, 2014
* Workshop            : Sunday, January 18th, 2015

Submissions should be an extended abstract of 1--2 pages in portable
document format (PDF). Submission is via EasyChair:

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=coqpl2015

Program Committee

Yves Bertot, Inria
Maxime Dénès, University of Pennsylvania
Georges Gonthier, Microsoft Research
Xavier Leroy, Inria
Zhong Shao, Yale University
Matthieu Sozeau, Inria (Chair)