[TYPES/announce] Call for nominations: EATCS Award 2015

Vladimiro Sassone vsassone at soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 07:05:06 EST 2014

I would like to encourage members of the types community to submit excellent nominations for this award.

All the best,
\vs

----------------------

The EATCS Award 2015

Call for Nominations

Deadline: December 31st, 2014

The European Association for Theoretical Computer Science (EATCS) annually honours a respected scientist from our community with the prestigious EATCS Distinguished Achievement Award. The award is given
to acknowledge extensive and widely recognized contributions to theoretical computer science over a life long scientific career.  For the EATCS Award 2015, candidates may be nominated to the Award Committee consisting of
	• Fedor Fomin (University of Bergen),
	• Kim Guldstrand Larsen (Aalborg University) and
	• Vladimiro Sassone (University of Southampton).
Nominations will be kept strictly confidential. They should include supporting justification and be sent by e-mail to the chair of the EATCS Award Committee:

Vladimiro Sassone
Email: vsassone at soton.ac.uk

The list of previous recipients of the EATCS Award is at

http://eatcs.org/index.php/eatcs-award

The next award will be presented during ICALP 2015 in Kyoto, Japan.