[TYPES/announce] CADE-25 Poster Session and Task-Force towards an Encyclopaedia of Proof Systems

Bruno Woltzenlogel Paleo bruno.wp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:05:25 EST 2015

              == EPS ==
the CADE-25 Poster Session and Task-Force
             towards  an
    Encyclopedia of Proof Systems

    --- call for contributions ---

   August 1-3, 2015, Berlin, Germany

             affiliated to:
CADE - the Conference on Automated Deduction

Aims and Scope
==============

In this jubilee edition of CADE (the Conference on Automated
Deduction), we shall commemorate the multitude of proof systems that
form the theoretical foundations for automated deduction. To achieve
this goal, we proposes to bring the whole community together in a
task-force to produce a concise encyclopedia of proof systems. Every
entry in this encyclopedia will follow a given template and will
preferably be exactly one page long, displaying the inference rules of
the proof system and possibly a few clarifying remarks. The one-page
encyclopedia entries will be displayed as posters during CADE.

Submission Instructions
=======================

Please visit the task-force's website for instructions:
http://proofsystem.github.io/Encyclopedia

Participation in CADE is not required for submission,
but is strongly encouraged.

Important Dates
===============

- Submission Deadline: 19th of April 2015
- Notification: 15th of May 2015

(Submit early!!)

Publication Plans

When the encyclopedia reaches a broad
coverage of various proof systems,
its publication as a book will be sought.
However, this is not yet guaranteed
and details are still undefined.

Organization