[TYPES/announce] New mailing list: Data-Centric Programming

James Cheney james.cheney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:11:48 EST 2015

Hi,

Moments after sending this it was pointed out to me that while I gave the
email address for posting to the mailing list, I did not include any useful
information about *joining* said list.

The mailing list can be joined at this web page:

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/data-centric-programming

using Google Account credentials (which can be associated with any email
address).

Apologies for the omission (and to those of you not interested in either
message).

--James