[TYPES/announce] A HoTT-Date with Thorsten Altenkirch

Neil Ghani neil.ghani at strath.ac.uk
Fri Feb 20 13:02:53 EST 2015

Dear All

Dr Thorsten Altenkirch is visiting the MSP group during the week of March 2, and we thought we would have an afternoon of talks in his honour on Wednesday 4 March. Please feel free to attend and forward this to anyone else who might be interested. If you would like to give a talk, we could create a few spots too. Please get in touch ASAP if you wish to i) attend; ii) give a talk; and/or iii) stay for dinner. This will help us to cater appropriately.

All the best
Neil and Fred

A HoTT-Date With Thorsten Altenkirch
(An Afternoon of Talks)