[TYPES/announce] Associate Professor (Software Engineering) position at Monash University

liyuanfang at gmail.com liyuanfang at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:00:18 EDT 2015

The Faculty of Information Technology at Monash University is seeking an experienced academic in the field of Software Engineering, with a demonstrated track record of excellence in teaching and research, to lead its Software Engineering programs.

A member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight Universities, Monash University is the only Australian university with a dedicated Faculty of IT, where both our research and education programs cover the full span of IT, from Computer Science and Software Engineering, through Networks and Security, to Business Information Systems and the Digital Humanities.

This Associate Professor (Level D) position will be located at our Clayton campus (located in Melbourne's south-eastern suburbs), where we offer a 4-year Bachelor of Software Engineering degree, accredited by both Engineers Australia and the Australian Computer Society.

Monash is seeking to boost its existing expertise in Software Engineering, and the successful applicant will be asked to lead a new hiring round for further Lecturer/Senior Lecturer positions.

For full details and to apply, see here: http://jobs.monash.edu.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=534496&sKeywords=Associate+Professor+%28Software+Engineering%29&lWorkTypeID=&lLocationID=&lCategoryID=&lBrandID=&sJobNo=Associate+Professor+%28Software+Engineering%29&stp=AW&sLanguage=en.

Closing date: Sunday 14 June 2015, 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time

Enquiries: Prof. Graham Farr, Head of Campus, Clayton, Faculty of IT +61 3 9905 5201. email: graham.farr at monash.edu