[TYPES/announce] Workshop in Chambéry

Tom Hirschowitz tom.hirschowitz at univ-savoie.fr
Tue May 12 05:31:51 EDT 2015

Hi all,

We're organising a small workshop in Chambéry (France) from June 8 to
June 12, featuring two 5-hour courses by Neil Ghani and Damien Pous,
plus an introductory lecture by Guy McCusker:

 - Neil will explain his work with R. Atkey and P. Johann on relational
   parametricity in Martin-Löf type theory;

 - Guy will survey denotational semantics, from the roots -- domains --
   to more recent, quantitative advances;

- Damien will present his work on bisimulation up-to in concurrency
   theory with applications in algorithmics.

Participants are invited to contribute talks.

You may register (and propose a talk) on the workshop site

https://lama.univ-savoie.fr/~hirschowitz/Geocalisation2015

which is only mandatory if you plan to attend coffee breaks.

(The site's in French, sorry. Should be quite readable though, please
don't hesitate to ask if needed...)

There you'll also find a few suggestions for accomodation.
Alternatively, there should be a few university rooms available (cheap,
on site, but far from luxurious): please contact me if interested.

Hope to see you there!

Tom, for the organisers
Clovis Eberhart
Pierre Hyvernat