[TYPES/announce] WS-FM/BEAT and FOCLASA join Call for Participation

Antonio Ravara aravara at fct.unl.pt
Fri Aug 14 14:27:29 EDT 2015

WS-FM/BEAT and FOCLASA join Call for Participation

September 4-5, Madrid Meet (http://mafalda.fdi.ucm.es/madrid2015/)

Detailed info at:
WS-FM/BEAT (http://www.projects.science.uu.nl/WSFM-BEAT2015/index.php)
FOCLASA (http://foclasa.lcc.uma.es/)

*** WS-FM/BEAT programme on Friday ***

15:00 - 16:30 Session 1
15:00 - 15:15 Opening
15:15 - 16:30 Static Analysis of Unbounded Networks with Behavioural
Types. Cosimo Laneve (invited talk).

16:30 - 17:00 Break

17:00 - 19:15 Session 2
17:00 - 17:45 Type Inference for Session Types in the Pi-Calculus.
Eva Fajstrup Graversen, Jacob Buchreitz Harbo, Hans Hüttel, Mathias
Ormstrup Bjerregaard, Niels Sonnich Poulsen and Sebastian Wahl.
17:45 - 18:30 Type checking purpose-based access control policies in
the pi-calculus. Eleni Kokkinofta and Anna Philippou.
18:30 - 19:15 On honest interactions among untrusted services.
Massimo Bartoletti and Roberto Zunino.

*** WS-FM/BEAT and FOCLASA join programme on Saturday ***

08:50 - 10:30 Session 1
08:50 - 09:00 Opening
09:00 - 09:45 A Context-Oriented Extension of F#.
Andrea Canciani, Pierpaolo Degano, Gianluigi Ferrari and Letterio Galletta.
09:45 - 10:30 Specifying Finite-State Actors.
Jonathan Schuster, Stephen Chang and Matthias Felleisen.

10:30 - 11:00 Break

11:00 - 13:00 Session 2
11:00 - 11:45 On the Automated Synthesis of Enterprise Integration
Patterns to Adapt Choreography-based Distributed Systems.
Marco Autili, Amleto Di Salle, Alexander Perucci and Massimo Tivoli.
11:45 - 13:00 Towards Dynamic Updates in Service Composition. Mario
Bravetti (invited talk).

13:00 - 14:45 Lunch

14:45 - 16:00 Session 3
Title to be announced. Javier Esparza (invited talk)

16:00 - 16:30 Break

16:30 - 18:15 Session 4
16:30 - 17:15 A Constraint-based Approach for Generating
Transformation Patterns. Asma Cherif and Abdessamad Imine.
17:15 - 18:00 Service Choreography, SBVR, and Time. Nurulhuda A.
Manaf, Sotiris Moschoyiannis and Paul Krause.
18:00 - 18:15 Closing

- Massimo Tivoli, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dipartimento di Ingegneria e Scienze dell'Informazione e Matematica (DISIM),
Università di L'Aquila,
email: massimo.tivoli at univaq.it,
url: http://www.di.univaq.it/tivoli