[TYPES/announce] CoqPL 2016: Call for Presentations for the Workshop on Coq for Programming Languages

Arthur Charguéraud arthur.chargueraud at inria.fr
Mon Sep 14 04:50:29 EDT 2015

                           CoqPL 2016

                   Coq for Programming Languages
                               --
                 A Coq users and developers meeting
              January, 23rd 2016, co-located with POPL
               St. Petersburg, Florida, United States

                      CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

             http://conf.researchr.org/home/CoqPL-2016

Workshop Overview
-----------------

The CoqPL workshop provides an opportunity for programming languages
researchers to meet and interact with one another and members from the
core Coq development team. At the meeting, we will discuss upcoming new
features, see talks and demonstrations of exciting current projects,
solicit feedback for potential future changes, and generally work to
strengthen the vibrant community around our favorite proof assistant.
Topics in scope:

* General purpose libraries and tactic language extensions.

* Domain-specific libraries aroud programming language formalization
   and verification;

* Tools, in the form of IDEs, profilers, tracers, debuggers,
   and testing tools;

* Experiment reports, general practice and experience with
   Coq, e.g., in an education or industry context.

To foster open discussion of cutting edge research which can later be
published in full conference proceedings, we will not publish papers
from the workshop. However, presentations will be recorded and the
videos made publicly available.

Workshop Format
---------------

The workshop format will be driven by you, members of the community. We
will solicit abstracts for talks and proposals for demonstrations and
flesh out format details based on responses. We expect the final program
to include experiment reports, panel discussions, and invited talks.
Talks will be selected according to relevance to the workshop, based on
the submission of an extended abstract.

Submission Details
------------------

* Abstract Submission : Friday, October, 23rd, 2015
* Author Notification : Tuesday, November 10th, 2015
* Workshop            : Saturday, January 23rd, 2016

Submissions should be extended abstracts of 1--2 pages in portable
document format (PDF). Submission is via EasyChair:

   https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=coqpl2016

Program Committee

Arthur Charguéraud, Inria (chair)
Adam Chlipala, MIT CSAIL
Jacques Garrigue, Nagoya University
Randy Pollack, Harvard University
Alan Schmitt, Inria
Matthieu Sozeau, Inria
Steve Zdancewic, University of Pennsylvania

Contact