[TYPES/announce] Assistant Professor in Programming Languages at TU Delft

Eelco Visser eelcovis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 03:51:17 EST 2015

The Software Engineering Research Group at TU Delft, The Netherlands is
looking to strengthen its Programming Languages research program under the
leadership of Prof. Dr. Eelco Visser. We aim at a broad program connecting
logic, programming languages, and software engineering in order to improve
the correctness, reliability, and security of software by using high-level,
domain-specific formal specifications supported by tools such as certified
compilers, model checkers, SMT solvers, and/or proof assistants. To that
end, we are looking for an assistant professor to complement our current
research strengths in language engineering and domain-specific languages
with expertise in one or more of the following topics: software
verification, language-based security, semantics engineering, software
synthesis, program analysis, type systems, execution engines, performance
engineering.

See
http://recruitment2.tudelft.nl/vacatures/index.php?lang=en&id=564299&type=a
for further information and application instructions. Applicants are
encouraged to submit materials by December 1, 2015. However, the position
will remain open until filled. For additional information contact Prof.
Eelco Visser at e.visser at tudelft.nl