[TYPES/announce] Fully funded PhD scholarship at the IT University of Copenhagen

Rasmus Ejlers Møgelberg mogel at itu.dk
Mon Feb 15 07:19:35 EST 2016

Dear all,

As part of the research project Type Theories for Reactive Programming funded by Villum Fonden, I have an opening for a fully funded PhD scholarship at the IT University of Copenhagen starting September 1, 2016. The aim of the project is to construct a type theory for programming and reasoning about reactive systems, using modalities to encode productivity. The design of the type theory will be based on denotational models, so the ideal candidate will have knowledge of category theory and type theory, but this is not a strict requirement.

Further details on the project and how to apply can be found here:
http://tinyurl.com/j77se64
Feel free also to contact me directly for further details.

Over the next few years, I will have openings for one more PhD and two post docs on the same project.

Best wishes,
Rasmus Møgelberg