[TYPES/announce] PostDoc Position at IT University of Copenhagen
carsten at demtech.dk
Thu Mar 3 03:29:38 EST 2016
DemTech seeks Postdoctoral Researcher at IT University of Copenhagen
The DemTech project at the IT University of Copenhagen funded by the
Danish Council for Strategic Research is looking for a one-year
postdoctoral researcher on the broad topic of election Technologies,
starting 1 July 2016. DemTech is concerned with the technical
challenges and societal implications of using information technology
in elections. The postdoctoral researcher will work in one of the
following broad areas:
- trust in election technologies and the electoral practices in which they are embedded
- verification of voting protocols using formal methods
- design and analysis of voting technologies for voters with disabilities
- security in voting technologies
- statistical methods including risk-limiting audits
The successful applicant will have completed a PhD in computer
science, statistics, or social science.
Application deadline: 30 April 2016, at 23:59 CET.
Early expressions of interest are encouraged. Please contact
Carsten Schuermann <carsten at demtech.dk> or Randi Markussen <rmar at itu.dk>.
Apply here: http://tinyurl.com/h58a6yu
More information about the Types-announce