[TYPES/announce] 2 post-doc positions in Binary code analysis, system and software security at East China Normal University, Shanghai, China
fsong at sei.ecnu.edu.cn
Sat Mar 26 01:15:52 EDT 2016
2 post-doc positions in Binary code analysis, system and software security at School of Computer Science and Software Engineering (www.sei.ecnu.edu.cn), East China Normal University, Shanghai, China.
The selected candidates will join our Securty team. The team will strive to build a binary code analysis framework, find novel and efficient ways to detect software/Web vulnerabilities and malware by applying code analysis, autoamted testing, machine learning, etc. ?The responsibilities of post-docs at our lab also include advising Master and PhD students.
Keywords: Abstract interpretation, binary code analysis, machine learning, vulnerability detection, malware detection, language security.
- Ph.D degree in Computer Science or a relevant field (at the start date of the job).
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese is optional.
- Strong programming skills.
- An established research record on relevant subject.
- one year full-time employment contract, extensible up to 3 years. These positions might lead to permanent positions at the associate professor level.
- annual salary is highly competitive (at least 200,000 CNY + assurances). Yearly bonus depends upon the performance.
- more than one-month paid vacation.
- state-of-the-art offices and computing equipment, as well as opportunities for travel to top-tier conferences.
The application should include:
- cover letter.
- curriculum citae (including the list of publications and previous positions held).
- 2-page research plan.
- copies of Passport, Diploma of Doctoral (or certification).
- copies of most significant publications and Ph.D thesis (or draft).
For informal enquiries about the position, please contact Associate Professor Fu Song (fsong at sei.ecnu.edu.cn).
Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Engineering Institute, East China Normal
ZhongShan Road(N), Shanghai 200062, P.R.China
+86-21-62235306, +86-15921769918Website: research.sei.ecnu.edu.cn/~song
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Types-announce