[TYPES/announce] Call for participation: S-REPLS 3 workshop.

Scott Owens S.A.Owens at kent.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 09:52:48 EDT 2016

This is probably of interest for people in the UK, but of course people from outside are welcome to attend too.

On 21 April, 2016, the 3rd South of England Regional Programming Language Seminar (S-REPLS) will be held at the University of Kent, in Canterbury, UK.

Please see the web page for details, including the line-up of speakers https://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/events/s-repls3/. (We still have one slot open, so please send me an email if you’d like to give a talk).

The workshop is free, and lunch will be provided. If you want to attend, please fill in this Doodle poll http://doodle.com/poll/w6dgbuqd7irayn9r.

Scott Owens