[TYPES/announce] Final CFP: 8th International Workshop on Higher-Order Rewriting
Jakob Grue Simonsen
simonsen at diku.dk
Mon Apr 18 04:24:56 EDT 2016
FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS
8th International Workshop on Higher-Order Rewriting
June 25, 2016
Affiliated with FSCD 2016
HOR is a forum to present work concerning all aspects of
higher-order rewriting. The aim is to provide an informal and
friendly setting to discuss recent work and work in progress.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of topics for the workshop:
* Applications: proof checking, type checking, theorem proving,
functional programming, declarative programming, program transformation.
* Foundations: pattern matching, unification, strategies, termination,
syntactic properties, type theory.
* Frameworks: term rewriting, conditional rewriting, graph rewriting,
net rewriting, comparisons of different formats.
* Implementation: graphs, nets, abstract machines, explicit
substitution, rewriting tools, compilation techniques.
* Semantics: operational semantics, denotational semantics,
separability, higher-order abstract syntax.
Submissions can be extended abstracts describing new results, work in
progress, or problems, in higher-order rewriting. In addition, short
versions of articles recently published or submitted elsewhere on
higher-order rewriting are welcome.
Submissions should be between 2 and 5 pages in PDF format.
The proceedings of HOR 2016 will be included on the FSCD electronic
proceedings.' There will be no printed proceedings or post-workshop
All contributions should be submitted via Easychair:
Submission: April 25, 2016
Notification May 9, 2016
Final version: May 30, 2016
Workshop: June 25, 2016
* Takahito Aoto (Niigata University)
* Dan Dougherty (Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
* Jeroen Ketema (Codeplay Software Ltd)
* Alexis Saurin (Université Paris 7)
* Jakob Grue Simonsen (University of Copenhagen, Chair)
HOR 2016: http://www.diku.dk/hjemmesider/ansatte/simonsen/HOR2016/
HOR series of workshops: http://hor.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
FSCD 2016 homepage: fscd2016.dcc.fc.up.pt/
Contact simonsen at diku.dk
More information about the Types-announce