[TYPES/announce] postdoctoral associate position on formal verification of security, based in London

Andrei Popescu A.Popescu at mdx.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 09:37:52 EDT 2016

Greetings,

I am hiring a postdoctoral associate for 14 months on a project having the following goals:

(1) Develop an expressive, compositional and quasi-automated framework for information flow security of web-based systems.

(2) Use this framework to produce the world's first feature-rich and security-verified social media platform, in collaboration with an industrial partner:
https://www.globalnoticeboard.com

The position is based at the Middlesex University London, and offers a competitive salary. Please contact me if: you are interested, have a PhD, and have expertise in proof assistant technology. Experience with Isabelle/HOL is a plus. For informal inquiries about the position, I can also be contacted while at IJCAR 2016 in Coimbra or ITP 2016 in Nancy.

For some background on the kind of verification I have in mind, see the following papers and verified systems:

http://andreipopescu.uk/pdf/CAV2014.pdf

http://www4.in.tum.de/~popescua/rs3/CoCon.html

http://andreipopescu.uk/pdf/CoSMedITP2016.pdf

https://cosmed.globalnoticeboard.com<https://cosmed.globalnoticeboard.com/>