[TYPES/announce] postdoc position at Wesleyan

Dan Licata drl at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Aug 5 12:19:57 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a postdoc with me here at Wesleyan.  Possible start dates range from this coming fall to the following one.  Please email me or submit an application if you're interested!

-Dan

The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Wesleyan
University invites applications for a one-year postdoctoral position,
that is potentially renewable for a second year, subject to satisfactory
performance and available funds. The postdoc will work with Assistant
Professor Dan Licata on the topic of homotopy type theory, specifically
directed type theory.  The successful applicant will be able to pursue
his/her own research agenda as well.  Teaching is not required, but
there may be an opportunity for the postdoc to teach 1 or 2 courses in
their first year for additional compensation if they desire to develop
their teaching skills and portfolio. Candidates will be expected to have
a Ph.D. in hand by the time of appointment.

We will review applications until the position is filled; possible start
dates range from September 2016 through winter and fall 2017.
Applications must be submitted at https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/7590.
Applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and brief
research statement.  At least one (up to three) letters of
recommendation should be submitted on academicjobsonline by the
recommender, or the applicant may provide the email addresses of
referees from whom we will obtain confidential letters of
recommendation.

Wesleyan University, located in Middletown, Connecticut, does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, age, gender,
gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status,
ancestry, present or past history of mental disorder, learning
disability or physical disability, political belief, veteran status,
sexual orientation, genetic information or non-position-related criminal
record. We welcome applications from women and historically
underrepresented minority groups. Inquiries regarding Title IX, Section
504, or any other non-discrimination policies should be directed to:
Antonio Farias, VP for Equity & Inclusion, Title IX and ADA/504 Officer,
860-685-4771, afarias at wesleyan.edu.