[TYPES/announce] Postdoctoral Research Scholar Positions @ CMU SV Campus

Temesghen Kahsai lememta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:41:07 EDT 2016

We have 2 Postdoctoral Research Scholar positions:

*1. Postdoc position in static and dynamic analysis of Android OS *

We invite applications for a postdoctoral research scholar position in the
CAVA
<http://www.lememta.info/2014/07/01/CaVa-Compositional-Analysis-of-Android-Bluetooth-Stack/>
project.
The position is based at the Silicon Valley
<http://www.cmu.edu/silicon-valley/> campus of Carnegie Mellon University
<http://www.cmu.edu/>.  Candidates must have (or close to obtain) a Ph.D.
in Computer Science or a closely related area with a specialization in
automated reasoning. Individuals with expertise in:

* Android OS
* Symbolic execution
* Model checking
* SAT/SMT
* Fault diagnosis

are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will have excellent
coding skills (Java, C++, Python), strong communication skills, and ability
to work independently and in a dynamic team environment. The candidate will
also partially contribute to the development of two verification framework:
SeaHorn <http://seahorn.github.io/> and JayHorn
<http://jayhorn.github.io/jayhorn/>.

Carnegie Mellon University is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
M/F/Disability/Veteran

For more informations, please contact Temesghen Kahsai (teme.kahsai AT
sv.cmu.edu)

*2. Postdoc position in verification of Flight-Critical Software *

We invite applications for a postdoctoral research scholar position in the
CoCo
<http://www.lememta.info/2014/07/01/CoCo-Verification-of-Flight-Critical-Systems/>
project.
The position is based at the Silicon Valley
<http://www.cmu.edu/silicon-valley/> campus of Carnegie Mellon University
<http://www.cmu.edu/>.  Candidates must have (or close to obtain) a Ph.D.
in Computer Science or a closely related area with a specialization in
automated reasoning. Individuals with expertise in:

* Model checking
* SAT/SMT
* Automated test case generation
* Simulink/Stateflow

are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate will have excellent
coding skills (Java, C++, OCaml, Python), strong communication skills, and
ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment. The
candidate will also partially contribute to the development of the
following verification frameworks: SeaHorn <http://seahorn.github.io/>,
Zustre <https://github.com/coco-team/zustre> and CoCoSim
<https://github.com/coco-team/cocoSim>.

Carnegie Mellon University is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
M/F/Disability/Veteran

For more informations, please contact Temesghen Kahsai (teme.kahsai AT
sv.cmu.edu)

----
Temesghen Kahsai
Research Scientist @ RSE