[TYPES/announce] CoqPL 2017: Call for Presentations for the Workshop on Coq for Programming Languages

Emilio Jesús Gallego Arias e at x80.org
Thu Sep 22 16:53:18 EDT 2016

                          CoqPL 2017

         3rd Workshop on Coq for Programming Languages
                              --
              A Coq users and developers meeting
           January 21rd, 2017, co-located with POPL

                   CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

          http://conf.researchr.org/home/CoqPL-2017/

Workshop Overview
-----------------

The CoqPL workshop provides an opportunity for programming languages
researchers to meet and interact with one another and members from the
core Coq development team. At the meeting, we will discuss upcoming
new features, see talks and demonstrations of exciting current
projects, solicit feedback for potential future changes, and generally
work to strengthen the vibrant community around our favorite proof
assistant. Topics in scope include:

- General purpose libraries and tactic language extensions

- Domain-specific libraries for programming language formalization and
  verification

- IDEs, profilers, tracers, debuggers, and testing tools

- Experience reports from Coq usage in educational or industrial
  contexts

To foster open discussion of cutting edge research which can later be
published in full conference proceedings, we will not publish papers
from the workshop. However, presentations will be recorded and the
videos made publicly available.

Workshop Format
---------------

The workshop format will be driven by you, members of the
community. We will solicit abstracts for talks and proposals for
demonstrations and flesh out format details based on responses. We
expect the final program to include experiment reports, panel
discussions, and invited talks (details TBA). Talks will be selected
according to relevance to the workshop, based on the submission of an
extended abstract.

Submission details
------------------

Submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=coqpl2017

Submission:   Friday, October, 14th 2016.
Notification: Friday, November 4th, 2016.
Workshop:     Saturday, January 21th, 2017.

Submissions for talks and demonstrations should be described in an
extended abstract, between 1 and 2 pages in length. We suggest
formatting the text using the two-column SIGPLAN latex style (9pt
font) http://www.sigplan.org/Resources/Author/

Program Committee

- Lennart Beringer            Princeton University, United States
- Sandrine Blazy              University of Rennes 1, France (Co-Chair)
- Emilio J. Gallego Arias     MINES ParisTech, France        (Co-Chair)
- Hongjin Liang               University of Science and Technology of China
- Guillaume Melquiond         Inria, France
- Benjamin C. Pierce          University of Pennsylvania, United States
- Matthieu Sozeau             Inria, France
- Pierre-Yves Strub           École Polytechnique, France