[TYPES/announce] TYPES 2016 post-proceedings open call for papers
gsilvia at uns.ac.rs
Sun Oct 2 17:59:34 EDT 2016
(Apologies for multiple copies of this announcement)
Open call for papers: Post-proceedings of
TYPES 2016 - The 22nd International Conference on Types for Proofs and Programs
TYPES is a major forum for the presentation of research on all aspects of
type theory and its applications. TYPES 2016 was held 23-26 May 2016 in
Novi Sad, Serbia. The post-proceedings volume will be published in LIPIcs,
Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, an open-access series
of conference proceedings (http://www.dagstuhl.de/en/publications/lipics).
Submission to this post-proceedings volume is open to everyone, also to those
who did not participate in the conference.
We would like to invite all researchers that study and apply type systems
to share their results. In particular, we welcome submissions on the following
* Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
* Homotopy type theory;
* Applications of type theory;
* Dependently typed programming;
* Industrial uses of type theory technology;
* Meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
* Proof assistants and proof technology;
* Automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
* Links between type theory and functional programming;
* Formalizing mathematics using type theory;
* Type theory in linguistics.
* Abstract submission: 28 November 2016
* Paper submission: 12 December 2016
* Notification of acceptance: 12 June 2017
* Papers have to be formatted with lipics.cls and adhere to the style
requirements of LIPIcs.
* The recommended length of a paper is 15-25 pages. Submissions
significantly longer than 25 pages will not be considered.
* Papers have to be submitted in pdf through EasyChair:
* Authors have the option to attach to their submission a zip or tgz
file containing code (formalized proofs or programs), but reviewers
are not obliged to take those attachments into account and they will
not be published.
* More information is available on
* In case of questions, please contact one of the editors.
Herman Geuvers Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Silvia Ghilezan University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Jelena Ivetic University of Novi Sad, Serbia
More information about the Types-announce