[TYPES/announce] Postdoc/Research fellow position in Formal Methods and System Security, ShanghaiTech University, China

songfu at shanghaitech.edu.cn songfu at shanghaitech.edu.cn
Sun Oct 9 22:19:40 EDT 2016

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies]

Dear all:

I am looking for two new members to join my research team at post-doc/research fellow level.

Research topics of particular interest are:
- Abstract interpretation
- Binary-code analysis
- Software and systems security
- Type systems
- Model-checking

Your Responsibilities:
- Conduct research in one or several areas of interest in the field of programming languages, software security, and model checking
- Co-supervise M.S. and Ph.D. students
- No teaching obligation

Your profile:
- Ph.D degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese is optional
- Strong programming skills
- An established research record on relevant subjects

We offer:
- One year full-time employment contract, extensible up to 3 years
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Apartment (low price)

The application should include:
- Curriculum citae (including the list of publications and previous positions held)
- Research statement
- Copies of two representative publications
- Two letters of reference

Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
For further questions about the position, get in touch.

Dr. Fu SONG
School of Computer Science and Technology,ShanghaiTech University
Addr: Room 213, H2 Building, No.393 Huaxia Middle Road, Pudong Area Shanghai (Temporary)
Tel: +86-(0)21-20685397, +86-15921769918
Website:sist.shanghaitech.edu.cn/faculty/songfu