[TYPES/announce] Two assistant professor faculty positions (tenure track) at UMass Lowell

Jay McCarthy jay.mccarthy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:29:54 EST 2016

[Note for Types folks: We are very interested in hiring excellent
candidates in PL, particularly if they have a security angle to their work.]

The University of Massachusetts Lowell Department of Computer Science
invites applications for two tenure-track faculty positions at the
assistant professor rank, to start in September 2017.

We are looking to hire outstanding candidates in all areas of computer
science, with preference for candidates who can strengthen our existing
areas of excellence. We will review candidates as they apply, but to
receive full consideration, applications should be received by January
20th, 2017.

Please visit

http://jobs.uml.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=55220

to apply and view more details.

I am very happy to answer any informal queries,

Jay McCarthy

--
Jay McCarthy
Associate Professor