[TYPES/announce] 10+ Open Positions in Tokyo: Formal Methods and Cyber-Physical Systems

Ichiro Hasuo i.hasuo at acm.org
Tue Dec 20 10:45:24 EST 2016

[Thanks a lot for disseminating among potentially interested
candidates. Apologies for multiple copies]

Dear colleagues,

For our new 5.5-year research project (ERATO MMSD, Metamathematics for
Systems Design) we are looking for 10+ senior researchers and
postdocs, together with research assistants (PhD students) and
internship students.

This broad project aims to extend the realm of formal methods from
software to cyber-physical systems (CPS), with particular emphases on
logical/categorical metatheories and industrial application (esp. in
automotive industry). The project covers diverse areas that include:
formal methods, programming languages, software science, software
engineering, control theory, machine learning, numerical optimization,
user interface, mathematical logic and category theory.

For more about the project please visit
http://www-mmm.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/eratommsd/about.html

About the open positions
http://www-mmm.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/eratommsd/openpositions.html
has more information (esp. how to apply/inquire).

Best regards,
Ichiro

=======
Ichiro Hasuo
Dept. Computer Science, The University of Tokyo
http://www-mmm.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~ichiro/