[TYPES/announce] Postdoc position in provably secure systems

Roberto Guanciale robertog at kth.se
Tue Dec 20 03:21:37 EST 2016

We are seeking candidates for a Postdoc position in the department of computer
science at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. The candidate will join the PROSPER team,
led by Prof. Mads Dam and assistant professor Roberto Guanciale.
Our research vision is to produce  novel software and platforms that have
mathematically guaranteed security properties through the use of formal modelling and verification.

We are looking for highly-qualified candidates that can contribute to the work on
designing and modelling of various low-level system software components,
on verification on low-level code, and on the modelling and analysis of the underlying hardware platforms.

KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm is the largest and oldest technical university in Sweden.
No less than one-third of Sweden’s technical research and engineering education capacity at university level is provided by KTH.

The application deadline is 08 Jan 2017. The starting date is open for discussion.
Ideally we would like the successful candidate to start in spring 2017.

The full advertisement can be found at

https://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:126536/

Roberto Guanciale