[TYPES/announce] Postdoc in SDN verification and security at Edinburgh

David Aspinall David.Aspinall at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 12:14:06 EST 2017

Dear All,

We have an opening for a postdoctoral Research Associate to work on
formal modelling and verification for network security applications of
SDN (Software Defined Networking) at University of Edinburgh.

For details please see here:

https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=038513

The post is available for a year with a possibility of extension subject
to funding.  It would suit somebody with a background in (ideally)
formal methods, networking and security.

I welcome people to contact me to discuss informally.

  - David

Prof. David Aspinall,             Email: David.Aspinall at ed.ac.uk
LFCS, School of Informatics,      URL: http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/da
University of Edinburgh,          Office: +44 (0)131 650 5177
10 Crichton Street,               Mobile: +44 (0)773 809 2693
Edinburgh.  EH8 9AB   U.K.        Office:  Room 5.12A, Inf. Forum

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.