[TYPES/announce] Midlands Graduate School 2017, Leicester, UK - Registration now open

Roy L. Crole rlc3 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 09:05:59 EST 2017

Registration is now open for the

     *The Midlands Graduate School in the Foundations of Computing
Science 2017*

*    April 9-13, Leicester, UK*       (
http://www.cs.le.ac.uk/events/mgs2017/  )

The MGS has run very successfully for many years now, and in recent
years we have had over 50 participants making for exciting and vibrant
schools. We would be delighted to see you in Leicester in 2017.

The registration fees include ALL meals; dinners are provided and many
members of the lecturing team will be available for discussions during
the evenings.

Please forward to all those you think will be interested!

The organisers:

Samuel Balco

Roy Crole

--