[TYPES/announce] The Racket Summer School of Semantics and Languages

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:29:58 EST 2017

 The Racket Summer School of Semantics and Languages

Imagine yourself confronted with a Mystery Programming Language and
charged with the task of figuring out its semantics. What would you do?

What if you have a formal executable semantics and want to build a
production language for it?

If these questions intrigue you, attend the Racket Summer School:

    http://summer-school.racket-lang.org/2017/

This is not your run-off-the-mill summer school. We will do our best
to make it exciting, entertaining, and useful to a broad spectrum of
attendees, both academic and industrial.

P.S. As soon as you get accepted, we will send you your first problem
set. Get ready.