[TYPES/announce] Categories Logic and Physics Scotland 5 April 2017: call for participation

Chris Heunen chris.heunen at ed.ac.uk
Sat Mar 4 15:24:22 EST 2017

CATEGORIES LOGIC AND PHYSICS SCOTLAND
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Wednesday 5 April 2017
Department of Computer and Information Sciences, University of Strathclyde
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/cheunen/clapscotland/

Following our successful meetings last year, we are pleased to announce the
third workshop in the CLAP Scotland series, and invite you to participate.
If you would like to give a talk, email <chris.heunen at ed.ac.uk>.

Confirmed speakers so far include:
* Kevin Dunne (University of Strathclyde)
* Chris Heunen (University of Edinburgh)
* Peter Hines (University of York)
* Aleks Kissinger (Radboud University)
* Clemens Kupke (University of Strathclyde)
* Fabio Zanasi (University College London)

Registration is free. For catering purposes, please email the local
organiser <ross.duncan at strath.ac.uk> as soon as possible if you plan to
attend.

Best wishes,
Chris Heunen and Ross Duncan