[TYPES/announce] Methods and Tools for Distributed Hybrid Systems (DHS 2017)

Uli Fahrenberg ulrich.fahrenberg at irisa.fr
Mon Apr 10 12:30:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

please find below a CfP for the DHS workshop associated with MFCS 2017.  DHS
is concerned with analysis and validation of distributed hybrid systems,
thus intersects with the semantics and verification topics of this list.
The purpose of DHS is to connect people working in verification, control,
distributed systems, and concurrency; I suspect that the types list "hits"
many such people and that some of them will already plan to come to MFCS.

Best regards,
Uli Fahrenberg