[TYPES/announce] Call for Participation and Short Contributions: DHS 2017

Uli Fahrenberg ulrich.fahrenberg at irisa.fr
Tue Jul 4 09:26:30 EDT 2017

Apologies for multiple copies of this email; please distribute as you
see fit.

       CALL FOR PARTICIPATION AND SHORT CONTRIBUTIONS

                          DHS  2017
                  International Workshop on
      Methods and Tools for Distributed Hybrid Systems
                  Associated with MFCS 2017

                 Aalborg University, Denmark

                 http://dhs.gforge.inria.fr/

The purpose of DHS is to connect researchers working in real-time and
hybrid systems, control theory, distributed computing, and concurrency,
in order to advance the subject of distributed hybrid systems.

Distributed hybrid systems, or distributed cyber-physical systems, are
abundant.  Many of them are safety-critical, but ensuring their correct
functioning is very difficult.  We believe that new techniques are needed
for the analysis and validation of DHS.  More precisely, we believe that
convergence and interaction of methods and tools from different areas of
computer science, engineering, and mathematics is needed in order to
advance the subject.

This first edition of the DHS workshop aims at gathering researchers which
work in the above areas in order to facilitate collaboration and discuss
how the subject may advance.

INVITED SPEAKERS

Alessandro Abate, Oxford University, United Kingdom
Martin Fränzle, Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg, Germany
Kim G. Larsen, Aalborg Universitet, Denmark
Martin Raussen, Aalborg Universitet, Denmark
Rafael Wisniewski, Aalborg Universitet, Denmark

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Please register your participation before 15 July.  We are calling for
presentations which can highlight how the research topics of DHS may
interact in order to advance the subject of distributed hybrid systems.
Note that DHS 2017 will have no formal proceedings.

For more information, see: http://dhs.gforge.inria.fr/