[TYPES/announce] PhD positions in Bergen (deadline Aug 10th, 2017)

Anya Helene Bagge anya at ii.uib.no
Sat Aug 5 05:23:16 EDT 2017

Hi,

We have open PhD positions at the University of Bergen, Norway.

The positions are open for any topic covered by the Department's
research groups, including such things as software engineering, software
(co-)evolution, IDEs and development tools, software languages, program
transformation and programming theory.

For the official announcement and application link, please see:
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/139767/research-fellow-phd-candidate-in-informatics-computer-science-up-to-2-positions

Highlights:

   * Fully funded, 4 years incl 25% teaching
   * Pension rights, healthcare, 5 week vacation and other welfare rights
   * Starting salary is around USD 4600/month.

Feel free to forward to students or other interested parties.

If you're interested in doing a PhD with us on software engineering,
languages or related topics, I'm happy to answer questions
(anya at ii.uib.no) – for other information, please see the announcement.
Applications can only be made through the online submission system.

-anya