[TYPES/announce] Four assistant professor faculty positions (tenure track) at UMass Lowell

Jay McCarthy jay.mccarthy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:31:32 EDT 2017

[Note for Types folks: We are very interested in hiring excellent
candidates in PL, particularly if they have a security angle to their
work. Last year, we were successful in hiring Matteo Cimini, a recent
Indiana postdoc in this way.]

The Computer Science Department at the University of Massachusetts
Lowell invites applications for four tenure-track, assistant professor
faculty positions to start in September 2018 (an earlier starting date
might be considered).

In our hiring pool, preference will be given to outstanding candidates
in any of the areas of Computer Vision, Cybersecurity, Data Science,
Machine Learning, and/or Robotics. But, outstanding candidates in
other major computer science areas will also be considered, and are
thus encouraged to apply.

Please visit

http://explorejobs.uml.edu/lowell/en-us/job/492558/tenuretrack-assistant-professor-computer-science-multiple-positions

to apply and view more details.

I am very happy to answer any informal queries,

Jay McCarthy

--
-=[     Jay McCarthy               http://jeapostrophe.github.io    ]=-
-=[ Associate Professor        PLT @ CS @ UMass Lowell     ]=-